The Spammers have been SPAMMED, http://www.ruggaworld.com is back online!
Google

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

Super 14: Bulls injury worries dissipate


Source: Rugby365.com

Bulls coach Heyneke Meyer on Tuesday received some timely good news. His first choice fullback, Johan Roets, has fully recovered from the hamstring strain that has sidelined him this season and will be available to play against the Sharks in a Super 14 pre-season match at Sun City on Saturday.

Roets, a stalwart in the Bulls set-up, trained with his teammates on Tuesday - the first time this year that he complete a full training session - and will be at fullback in one of the two Bulls teams that will face two teams from the Sharks.

He showed no discomfort at training and looked eager to get back on the park.

Meyer's other injury concerns also cleared up on Tuesday.

Monday's training session was canned when 11 players missed the practice with an assortment of injuries and ailments.

Derick Hougaard (shoulder), Johan Wasserman (neck strain), Danie Rossouw (neck strain), Gary Botha (lower back muscle spasm), John Mametsa (groin), Dries Scholtz (split lip), Marius Delport (shoulder), Akona Ndungane (rib), Danwell Demas (quadricep injury), Rudi Coetzee (stomach bug) and Heini Adams (sinus infection) all missed Monday's training run.

On Tuesday nine of those players took full part in the practice session.

Only Hougaard and Mametsa were still unable to train, while Ruan Vermeulen has picked up a throat infection. The Bulls coach wants to turn Vermeulen, who up to now has played loose forward, into a tighthead prop.

He has the bulk to convert to prop and must just acquire the necessary technical skills in match situations.

Bulls team doctor Tommie Smook said he expects the remaining injury concerns to have cleared up by Saturday.

Meanwhile Meyer has confirmed that Gary Botha will again lead the Bulls into battle against the Sharks and will most probably also be captain when the Super 14 tournament starts on February 10 - with the Bulls facing the Cheetahs in Bloemfontein.

Botha took over as captain in the 44-13 hammering of the Stormers at Newlands last Saturday, after both lock Victor Matfield (the designated Bulls captain for the season) and scrum-half Fourie du Preez (next in line to wear the captaincy armband) were injured in the pre-season build-up.

Meyer is expected to announce his two teams on Thursday.

Comments:
wpw has a Tazz without mags!!!!!11  
LMAO donner. One of my soutie thug buddies is adamant that i get a pair of mags!!!
he says a car isnt a car without them. lol
 
wpw,

Just a quick question. If the car was supposed to look like that, don't you think the manufacturers would have build it that way?

Same goes for altering the exhaust system. downlights, etc. You know all that normal East Rand, Danville stuff.
 
isnt davids from the east rand??

great news for the bullies.

and good to see roetsie back
 
PA,

It is good news for the Bulls, but what worries me is why are they all of a sudden so injury prone.
 
yup,

the question has to be asked.

and it is not just them, all the franchises except the cheetahs seem to be struggling
 
PA,

Not only the Cheetahs. The Stormers and the Sharks are bothered by injuries form lasst year still. Mostly the Bulls and Cats players are getting hurt in the warm ups.
 
or pushing the envelope donner  
PA, left you a messge on the .... BLIKSEM wpw, you can't sommer have that cherrie displaying her goods all over the place!!! Hey man, I sklempies look at this site and if the tannies I work with sees this I'm toast! Eish, maar mooi was nog nooit lelik nie!...... As I was saying PA, there ws a question on the Kitty thread - I wanted to know if you'll be taking the pictures and reporting on the Spears games here in Namibia? I'd take some pictures if I had a proper camera, but my reporting might be biased/harsh/unrefined or something of the like.  
i will definately be doing something namboer, we must hook up for a beer once the spears boys come to this side of the world  
might actually just organise to do an exclusive with dollie or their captain.

have a chat to peiter de villiers even maybe...
 
or maybe PA will groom Pieter deVilliers moustache!  
donner
its a coloured thing!

But then again you get a lot of whities doing up their cars too. A buddy of me told me that when i reach 30 i will be over that...

2 more months till then, we'll have to wait & see...
 
nah, but i will ask him to take my copy of "wat seuns wil weet" back to SA to give to you province - maybe he'll sign it for you too...  
Yes, we must organize for a draught then PA. Maybe by then I'll have a camera and I'll try and get a prime spot for some pictures.

Ai wpw, dĂȘt booty all overre place...demmit, jy sal mos mak dat ek nuks werk nie man!
 
What time is the kickoff in Wellington on Saturday?  
province

18H00
 
Donner are you serious?  
dead serious, they are concerned about the heat  
PA,

Me too. Sitting in teh Boland stadium in summer isn't pretty.
 
Thats gonna complicate my life slightly.oh well i just hope that the guys in the blue and white cars arent out in full force on saturday  
province, i assume you will be driving after you had a couple of cold ones  
Not really WPW,but i have to be at "CapeTowns most famous nightclub" at 9,so i gotta hurry,and THEN ill have a good few!  
Provice, "CT's most famous nightclub", is it one of those in Greenpoint....54 or something?

Heard it's very scaly there, "h*lle teen die muur" if you know what I mean.

;P
 
province,

You will be one time. Just watch out for that bloody Tazz drivers. They sound like they go 160 km/h, but can only manage 30km/h
 
LMAO donner. You dont wanna know how slow those cars are... I used to drive a 2L, now a 1.3. Daai ding is mos gevrek.
The other thing is that i dont drive more than 120km, did 140km but not that often. I cant afford messing up this car. i guess i'm getting older & wiser and stuff...

Had i been 23 or so i wouldve driven it to kingdom come by now but a man got responsibilities now. lol

Damn, i'm hanging out with too many ou toppie's like david on this site. lmao
 
WPW does that car have a 5th gear?i remember driving my ex girlfriends Tazz and crying for more power!  
OO are you around boety,i want to mail you something!  
yes it does, i am glad about that. I know what you mean, it feels like theres a gear missing...

Did i tell you that i dropped a catch on Fri at the 20/20 game. Was a difficult one though. R1000 for anyone who catches a six...

It was headed for this old boere tannie in front of me, she just sat there, so i stretched out my hand but the ball got half of her hand and some of mine. I was distraught...
 
Namboer, this one's for you... Heidi Klum. I'd like to Klum her! lol  
wpw,

Ag nee man, how can you take the old boere tannies catch. You ca be glad her boere thug husband wasn't close by.
 
Where you near the side screen,because if you were then she wasnt that old and you just SUCK!  
No i wasnt near the side screen. It was a moviese six and it was not headed for me. Anyway, her husband was sitiing next to her. I was more concerned about her being injured than anything else...

I was sitting below the Presidential Suite...
 
The Priest who could not lie


A distinguished looking young lady is on a flight returning from

Switzerland. She finds herself seated next to a priest and asks" Excuse
me father, may I ask a favor of you?"


"Well of course Miss, what can I do for you?" he replies.


"Here's the dilemma, I purchased for myself, a superbly sophisticated
electronic hair remover. I paid a lot of money for it. I really went well
over the limits set forth by Customs, and I fear they will confiscate it
from me. Could you perhaps secret it through Customs for me under your
robes?"


"I certainly could my dear, only I must warn you I really am not ever
able to lie..."


"You have such an honest face father, surely they will never ask any
questions of you," and with that she hands him the hair remover.


After landing they proceed through Customs and it becomes the father's
turn in line.

"Father, do you have anything to declare?" asks the Custom's officer.


"From the top of my head to my waist I have nothing to declare my son."

Finding this answer a little strange the custom's officer proceeds to
ask, "And from the waist to the floor, what do you have to declare?"


The father replies, "I have a marvelous little instrument destined to be
used on a woman, but which has never yet been used..."


Roaring with laughter the Custom's officer says, "Go right through
father.


Next!"
 
Province

mail to oranje_orakel@hotmail.com
 
Hey OO i didbut you MB is full  
PA

BTW we are from the East Rand

Vis are where a 1400 are faster than the new McLaren prototype over the 1/4 mile at Rainbow Dragstrip okay!

And if you soeks for kak wif me I and my connections will wait for you by the parking lot outside Due East Slaterdag aand.

Het jy my outjie?
 
Post a Comment


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?