The Spammers have been SPAMMED, http://www.ruggaworld.com is back online!
Google

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

Rugga World Humour: LIKE EXCRETION DOWN A SEWER PIPE: SO ARE THE CHRONICLES OF KEO

Article by DavidS.

In our last edition: Keo received a Christmas present of stilts, Chris continued in his quest to kill himself, Ig started working on KingKeo and Simon was appointed as editor to another luminary magazine. Now the saga continues as HSM reopens keo for business.


Chris: YOU’LL HAVE TO SPEAK UP I CAN’T HEAR ANYTHING WITH THESE BANDAGES ON MY EAR!

Simon: You’re deaf idiot not me. I said …HOW IS YOUR EAR!

Chris: FINE SO FAR THANK YOU. I’M HAVING A GOOD YEAR

Simon: Oh fine forget it

Chris: YES. THIS YEAR I’LL LEARN TO EAT WITH A KNIFE AND FORK

Ig: Brew, is he still deaf?

Simon: Ja. How’re things on your side?

Ig: Keo’s going to get a bit tense with your decisionmaking to open early without telling him.

Simon: It was that or we’d lose all our fans.

Ig: He’s still going to chomp your toes. Especially because I haven’t finished KingKEO yet…

Simon: I see the Sharks are in the news.

Chris; LOOK THE SHARKS ARE IN THE NEWS MOST

Simon: Yes and they’re going to amaze everyone this year and finish first. I support them so in Keo’s absence this website will have a Sharks flavour.

Chris: I REALLY HATE THE SHARKS. THEY HAVE SUCH DOF SUPPORTERS

Simon: How long do you want a job for git?

Chris: NO THANKS. I DON’T WANT A COB TO EAT. I HAVE TOO MUCH DEBT TO PAY OFF AND AFTER LAST YEAR’S END WHEN KEO ALMOST FIRED ME I DECIDED TO PORT THE MOST STORIES THIS YEAR, ESPECIALLY ONES ABOUT THE SHARKS AND THEIR STUPID SUPPORTERS.

Simon: I wish Keo were back….. DOH! I can’t believe I just said that.

Ig: Brew, if Keo gets back and sees me not finished with KingKEO and the super zapping function, I’ll be fired.

Chris: WE HAVE TO LEARN TO RAP OR BE FIRED? OH MY GOD NO! I’M A WHITE PROVINCE SUPPORTER! I JUST HATE THE SHARKS. PLEASE NOT THAT!

Ig: Yes git. Shorty is looking to fire your ass brew. You’ll do well to just shut it now.

Chris: KEO’S SHUTTING THE SITE? OH NO! I JUST BOUGHT A NEW CAR! WHO’S GOING TO BELIEVE I’M A JOURNALIST NOW?

Simon: Nobody’s ever believed you were a journalist moron.

Chris: NO, I’M NOT A MORMON JOURNALIST. I JUST HATE SHARKS AND ESPECIALLY THEIR STUPID SUPPORTERS.

Simon: He looked better with his head in the oven.

Ig: Eish…
Comments:
That is where he gets his stories, Simon. In the oven. Half baked.

Great one Davids
 
Great DavidS :)

I believe some people have poblems with the site today. The problem is with the server and I can not wait for us to be on the new site and using the new software!!! Sorry about that but there is nothing we can do.

Maybe it is because we are getting too busy. Too much visitors. :) Today is still our busiest day ever statistics wise!
 
... and it is by far not the end of the day yet!  
Donner

Apparently its the server's fault I have to keep sending stuff out to you guys to publish for me.

It's seriously annoying me I tell you....
 
Thanks Kandas

The site is slow and it's closed on me a couple of times


Who knows


Maybe Ig's trying to shut us down?
 
I had problems two days ago,it made me BEVOK,but im not going anywhere this site is still gonna cook!  
Davids,

Sorry I didn't mean where you get your stories. Meant it is where Chris gets his stories.

Are you going to post it on that amateur site aswell.
 
Or should I say tabloid site.  
province

I am busy porting the whole site to completely new software which will really be awesome. Hopefully the process will be completed by next week and we will be hosting it on our own servers, so we will not be dependant on this free bog hosting.

I apologise for the inconvenience.
 
Most assuredly not donner

I didn't take offence and understood the reference to Chris.
 
bog hosting...?


Freudian there Knadas
 
:) ja  
"Ig: Brew, if Keo gets back and sees me not finished with KingKEO and the super zapping function, I’ll be fired."

Hehehehe
 
Did you guys see how quiet that other site was today?

Just asking.
 
Hey Kandas
Cool man,cant wait to check out the new software.A more efficient way for me to get my bosses to pay me to read your guys comments on rugger....GOOD TIMES!
 
Ja


But of course, media and advertising interest dictates that if you close over a period, when you restart it's like restartring the whole company and the whole site again
 
Post a Comment


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?